Terms and conditions of use
These are our terms and conditions for use of the network, which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the World Wide Web via tamuasia.com, mobile phone. In these terms and conditions, when we say the “TamuAsia” we mean the digital information network operated by or on behalf of TamuAsia, regardless of how you access the network whether you access those via a TamuAsia Site or a third-party site. However, you access the TamuAsia Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
You may access areas of TamuAsia that require registration by becoming a registered member and creating an account with us. You agree to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords or other account identifiers which you choose and all activities that occur under your account.
By registering on the TamuAsia, you agree that:
(i) your account and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else to access the TamuAsia;
(ii) you will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any registration area of the TamuAsia; and
(iii) you will not create registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users; nor will you seek to pass yourself off as another user.
You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware any unauthorised use of your password or account identifiers by others.
- Termination of registration
If you no longer wish to have a registered account, you may terminate your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you no longer accept these terms and conditions, or any future modification to these terms and conditions, you must cease using the TamuAsia Site. Continued use of the TamuAsia Site indicates your continued acceptance of these terms and conditions.
If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with these terms and conditions, we may, at our sole discretion, cancel your access to the registration areas of TamuAsia immediately and without prior notice.
We may terminate your registered account, at our sole discretion, by emailing you at the address you have registered stating that the agreement has terminated.
- Use of material appearing on TamuAsia site
Your use of the TamuAsia is for your own personal and non-commercial use only. You acknowledge that, as between TamuAsia and you, except for user content and advertisements (as discussed below), TamuAsia is the sole owner of all content on the www.tamuasia.com, including, without limitation, all applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, trade names, logos, and other intellectual property rights thereto, as well as text, images, graphics, logos, audio, video and other material appearing on the TamuAsia.
You may download and print extracts from the TamuAsia Content for your own personal and non-commercial use only, provided you maintain and abide by any author attribution, copyright or trademark notice or restriction in any material that you download or print. You may not use any TamuAsia Content for any other purpose without our prior written approval. Except as expressly authorised by the TamuAsia, you are not allowed to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on the TamuAsia Site.
- Disclaimer of liability
To the extent permitted at law, we do not accept any responsibility for any statement in the TamuAsia Content. Nothing in the TamuAsia Content is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person. For the avoidance of confusion, we will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading or listening to the TamuAsia Content or any part of it. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
We give no warranties of any kind concerning the TauAsia Content. In particular, we do not warrant that the TamuAsia Site or any of its contents is virus free. You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the TamuAsia Site, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
- Third party advertising on the TamuAsia Site
You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on the TamuAsia Site. Each individual advertiser is solely responsible for the content of its advertising material. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
If you want to advertise on the TamuAsia Site, please email to our sales team at email@example.com.
- User Comments
You acknowledge and agree that when you post comments on the website or view comments provided by others, you are doing so at your own discretion and risk, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, of that content. You further acknowledge and agree that the views expressed by you and other users in that comments do not necessarily reflect the views of TamuAsia, and we do not support or endorse any user content. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, review, or edit any comments posted by you and other users on the TamuAsia.
We, or authorised third parties, reserve the right to cut, crop, edit or refuse to publish, your content at our or their sole discretion. We may remove your comments from use at any time.
We accept no liability in respect of any content submitted by users and published by us or by authorised third parties.
You warrant that the comment you submit to us is not obscene, threatening, harassing, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, offensive, defamatory of any person or illegal. You warrant that the content you submit to us does not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary or privacy right of any party or individual.
You agree not to ;
- post comment which is deliberately intended to upset or harm other users;
- use the TamuAsia site to post or otherwise transmit comments that victimises, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of any impermissible classification, including, without limitation, religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, colour, creed, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, military status or disability;
- post or otherwise transmit any comments that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of the TamuAsia Site or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- upload or otherwise transmit any content, or take any other actions with respect to your use of the TamuAsia Site, that would constitute, or would otherwise encourage, criminal conduct or give rise to civil liability; or
- use the TamuAsia Site for commercial purposes, including, without limitation, submitting any material to solicit funds or to promote, advertise or solicit the sale of any goods or services.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the TamuAsia Site may involve:
- transmissions over various networks; and
- changes to comments to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. TamuAsia assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store postings of comments or other information submitted by you or other users to TamuAsia Site.
- Data Protection
- Changes to these terms and conditions of use
Please note that we may change these terms and conditions from time to time at our sole discretion and we reserve the right to do without your consent. Any revised terms and conditions will be applicable at the time of posting on TamuAsia Site. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the TamuAsia Site after it has been posted.
- Limitation of liability
You acknowledge and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in no event will TamuAsia or its affiliates, including, without limitation, their respective officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns, be liable to you or any other party for any direct or indirect loss, damage, cost, expense or liability of any kind (“LOSS”) arising in any way out or in connection with the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use the site, including (without limitation) :
- Damages for business interruption, loss of business and other profits, loss of programs, cost of replacing equipment or software or loss of records, information or data, loss of use of data, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of customers, loss of or damage to reputation, loss of capital, downtime costs, loss under or in relation to any other contract, or loss of anticipated savings or benefits;
- Any indirect, special, exemplary, punitive, incidental or consequential loss; or
- Any loss attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in TamuAsia Site. The exclusion of liability in this section seventeen (17) applies even if TamuAsia shall have been advised of the possibility of such loss.